- Social distancing
- Much as we could all do with a hug, please respect yours and others personal space by maintaining a social distance where possible.
We will be asking customers to wait at the door for a member of our tream to take you to your table, and to sanitise your hands on the way into the pub. The reason for this is so we can take the time to explain how things work and to also keep an eye on the number of people we have in the pub at any one time.
Indoor gatherings should be in groups of up to two households (including support bubbles). Outdoor gatherings of 6 people or less can be from any number of households. If your outdoor gathering is of 7 people or more then all should be from no more than two households (or support bubbles).
At busy times, those without prior bookings may be asked to queue and as much as we will try our best to get everyone a table, it may not always be possible, in order to keep everyone safe.
- We want to reassure you that there’s regular cleaning going on in the bar; all our team will be washing their hands every twenty minutes and sanitising ‘touch points’ every half an hour. The tables and chairs will be cleaned after each customer. At every step, we will be following the highest of cleaning standards throughout the bar and in the kitchen.
- Service at table
- We will do our upmost to keep a safe distance where possible when taking orders and serving your table.
You will notice some changes to the way we are laying the tables. To reduce the ‘contact’ with cutlery, we are placing the knives, forks, and napkins in tankards and placing them on your table. The same goes for the salt and peppers, which will be cleaned after every use.
- How to order
- You are now able to order your food and drink at the table, if you’d like to. All you need to do is hover your camera over the QR code on the table to view our menu and start ordering. Or a member of team will happily look after you at the table if you would prefer.
- Space between tables
- We wanted to reassure you that care and consideration has gone into spacing the distance between the tables and positioning of the chairs.
- We will only be using digital menus or single use menus only.
- Bar service
- Much as life usually revolves around the bar, please resist the temptation to pop to it, we will look after you at the table.
- Toilets will be regularly cleaned and numbers visiting them at any one time will be restricted.
- Children and Dogs
- Much as they like to, please don’t let them wander.
- Government Track and Trace Scheme
- We will ask for contact details from a member of each party as per the Government steer to collect information to ‘track and trace’ if needed.
- Courtyard Area
- Our outside tables are not available to book, however a controlled queuing system will be in place at busy times. Ordering outside, will be via the QR code on the tables, simply hover your camera over the code and away you go. You can order all your food and drink and pay as you go. Nice and simple.
We also respectfully ask that you don’t move tables around, they have been positioned with thought.
If you are feeling at all unwell, please save your visit for another day.
We hope you find all these changes reassuring and feel free to chat anything through with any of our team when you visit.